EuroWindoor AISBL gives an update on its activities in the Newsletter 08/2018. In the first half of 2018 we worked hard on our working program (Energy Efficiency, Health and Environment, Research and Education and CE-Marking and Standardisation) to improve the situation of our sector.
The Newsletter 08/2018 of EuroWindoor AISBL has the following content:
- Pan-European study on energy savings due to window replacement showing high Energy Savings potential published by EuroWindoor
- Directive (EU) 2018/844 amending the EPBD is now published in the Official Journal
- EuroWindoor Study Tour 2018 in Germany
- EuroWindoor Directing Council meeting in Prague
- EuroWindoor Executive Board confirmed
- Status of review of the CPR
- Conference "Daylight by EuroWindoor”
- End-of-Life (EoL) Treatment of Wood
For more information please download the EuroWindoor AISBL Newsletter 08/2018 and visit the section Position papers and Publications to find all newsletter until 2015 in the section "Newsletter"