EuroWindoor AISBL gives an update on its activities in the Newsletter 12/2017. In 2017 we were dedicated again on many items of our working program (Energy Efficiency, Health and Environment, Research and Education and CE-Marking and Standardisation). So EuroWindoor succeeded to bring relevant amendments like the items “daylight” and “healthy buildings” into the political process of the revision the Energy Performance of Buildings Directive. As well for the improvement of standardization for the CPR and for environmental issues (e.g. RoHS II) we keep close contact to the European Commission to support the process.
The Newsletter 12/2017 of EuroWindoor AISBL and has the following content:
- Revision of the Energy performance of buildings directive (EPBD) – WHAT'S IN FOR WINDOWS?
- Michele Canova (European Commission, DG ENV) meets EuroWindoor to discuss implementation of RoHS II Directive for fenestration products
- BiPRO recommends RoHS II exemption request of EuroWindoor
- The recast of Construction Products Regulation (CPR) - close cooperation with DG GROW
- EuroWindoor strengthen influence of Europe in the standardisation work of ISO/TC 162
- Study on End of Life treatment of wooden doors and windows
- Appointments 2018
For more information please download the EuroWindoor AISBL Newsletter 12/2017 or visit the section Position papers and Publications.